- Sweet corn : 2 cups
- Onion : 1 big chopped
- Tomato : 2chopped
- Green chillies : 2
- Ginger-garlic paste : 1 spoon
- Cashews :6
- Curd : 1/2 cup
- Cumin seeds : 1 spoon
- Oil : 3 spoons
- Salt : as per taste
- Chilli powder : 1/2 spoon
- Coriander powder : 1 spoon
- Garam masala : 1 spoon
- Boil sweet corn and keep aside.
- soak cashews in water for 15 mins.
- Now grind 1/4 cup of sweetcorn and soaked cashews to a coarse paste.
- Heat oil in a pan , add jeera .Let it splitter.
- Now add chillies , ginger-garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes.
- Add chopped onions ,salt and fry till they become tender.
- Add chilli powder , coriander powder , fry for 1/2 minute .
- Now add chopped tomatoes ,fry for 5 more minutes
- Now add grinded sweetcorn paste and add water to it.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes covering with the lid.
- Now add boiled sweetcorn ,mix well ,add garam masala to it.
- Finally add curd , mix well and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with roti/chapati..:)