To make powder:
- Red chillies : 5
- musturd seeds : 1 spoon
- jeera seeds : 1 spoon
- corriander seeds : 1 spoon
- urad dal : 2 spoons
- peanuts : 1/2 cup
- curry leaves : 15
- capsicum : 1 big
- butter : 2 spoons
- salt : as per taste
- onions : 1 sliced lenth wise
- corriander leaves
- cashews : for garnishing
Making of powder:
- Heat the pan , In a medium flame add red chillies,mustard,jeera,urad dal,pea nuts and curry leaves
- fry it till the mustard seeds gets crackle
- let them cool down ,then make them a coarse powder using a mixi jar
- Half boil the rice and keep it aside
- heat a pan and add butter
- add sliced capsicums(i used green capsicum .u can also use diffrent colors) and stir them well.
- Now add onions , salt and saute them until they turned to golden brown.
- Add grounded powder and stir it for another two minutes
- Now add the boiled rice to it and stir well.
- garnish with corriander and fried cashews.