- Capsicum : 1 chopped
- Carrot : 1 shredded
- Soya granules : 1/2 cup
- Tomato : 1 chopped
- Salt : as per taste
- Chilli powder : as per taste
- Coriander powder(dhania powder) : 1 tspn
- Mustard seeds (aavalu) : 1 tspn
- Cumin seeds (jeera) : 1 tspn
- Urad dal : 1 tbspn
- Oil : 1 tbspn
- Soak soya granules in hot water for 5 mins and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds , cumin seeds , urad dal . Let them splutter.
- Add asefoetida , tomatoes , capsicum , shredded carrot to it.
- Add salt , soya granules , a litter water and saute them on a medium flame until they become tender.
- Now add chilli powder , coriander powder and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or roti .