- Paneer : 250 grams
- Onions : 2 big
- Tomatoes : 2 big
- Palak(spinach) : 1 big bunch
- Ginger-Garlic paste : 1 tspn
- Green Chillies : 2
- Garam masala : 1 spoon
- Turmeric : pinch
- Coriander Powder : 1 spoon
- Chilli powder : 1 spoon (adjust according to your taste)
- Salt : as per taste
- Oil : 3 spoons
- Cumin seeds : 1 spoon
- Coriander leaves : for garnishing
- Fresh cream : to garnish
- Cut onions and chillies and make it a fine paste (put in mixie) by adding a little water.
- Boil the tomatoes and make puree (cut the top of the tomatoes in 'X' shape and boil it in hot water.After the tomatoes are boiled, remove the skin and seeds and put in mixie).
- Heat oil in a pan , add cumin seeds, ginger, garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes away.
- Add onion paste and stir well till the oil oozes out.
- Now add tomato puree. Let it cook for few minutes.
- Boil spinach in hot water and make it a fine paste.
- Now add spinach paste to the gravy, a pinch of turmeric, salt, chilli powder, coriander powder. Mix these contents properly and close it with the lid till the gravy is properly cooked.
- Now add paneer cubes to the gravy and mix it well and cook for 5 more minutes closing the lid.
- Finally add garam masala and garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cream.
If paneer is not fresh, just add the paneer cubes in boiling water for few minutes and then add it to the gravy