There are many different ways of cooking pudina rice or pulao like with veggies ,jeera ,tomatoes ,onions,potatoes and many more.This varies with the corn ,easy yet healthy, and perfect as a one pot meal for a whole family to enjoy.
- Mint leaves paste (Pudina) : 1/2 cup
- Sweet corn : 1 cup (boiled)
- Green chillies : 3 (split length-wise)
- Chopped ginger : 1 tspn
- Cumin seeds : 1 tspn
- Rice : 1 cup (boil the rice and let it cool as if each grain is separated)
- Salt : as required
- Oil : 2 tblspn
- Heat oil in a pan , add cumin seeds. Let them splutter.
- Add ginger , chillies to the pan and fry for two minutes.
- Now add sweet corn and fry for 5 mins . Add mint paste and salt to it and fry until the paste thickens.
- Now add boiled rice and mix well to coat each grain of rice with the mint paste.
- Cover with the lid and let it cook for one more minute.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve hot with raita.