Bread chatpat is a very simple and healthy snack with a pack of vegetables.These can be prepared in a couple of minutes once the preparations are done. These are more appealing for the eyes and the kids will even like this .
- Bread slices : 4
- Carrot : 1(shredded)
- Onion : 1 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves : 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Green chillies : 2 (chopped)
- Curd : 2 tbspn
- Sooji rava(coarse) : 1 1/2 tbspn
- Salt : as required
- Butter : 2 tbspn
- Mix sooji rava (bombay rava) ,curd , a little salt as per taste and keep it aside.
- Heat the pan and lightly toast the breads using butter.(even you can use toaster to toast the bread).
- Apply the rava mixture to the one side of the bread slice as a very thin layer.
- Add onions ,carrot ,chillies ,coriander leaves and cook it for 3-5 mins on a medium flame on the pan by covering it with the lid.
- haa..crispy bread chatpats are ready to taste:)