- Basmati rice : 1 cup
- jeera (cumin seeds) : 1 tspn
- green chilles : 2
- oil : 2 tspn
- onions : 1
- ginger garlic paste :1/4 spoon
- salt : as per taste
- corriander leaves : few
- Soak basmati rice before half an hour
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add sliced onions and fry till the color changes to golden brown. remove and keep them aside.
- In the same pan add some more oil , add cumin seeds and let them crakle.
- Then add sliced green chilles and pour 2 cups 1 3/4 cup of water
- when water started boiling add soaked rice,coriander leaves and salt.
- After the rice is almost cooked(90% cooked) add fried onions and put in simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and fried onions.