- Mustard : 1 tspn
- Cumin : 1 tspn
- Curry leaves : 6
- Rasam powder : 1 tbspn
- Asefotida (Inguva) : a pinch
- Lemon juice : 1 tbspn
- Coriander leaves : few
- Water : 2 glasses
- Salt : as per taste
- Turmeric powder : a pinch
- Heat oil in a vessel,add mustard, cumin seeds ,asefotida, pinch of turmeric.
- Add water and bring it to boil.
- when water is boiled then add curry leaves ,salt and rasam powder.
- Let it boil for 5 more minutes and turn off the stove
- Now add lemon juice after removing it from the stove.
- Lemon flavoured rasam is ready to serve with hot hot rice.
Step by step Procedure: