Rice flour roti / Biyyapu rotti is a special Andhra recipe , which can be made in many forms . The one I am showing is a basic Roti . This is a very delicious and easy to prepare dish. But it takes more time, and you need to have patience to taste such a delicious one.
- Rice flour : 1 cup
- Salt : as per taste
- Water : 1 1/2 cup
- Oil : 1 tblspn
- Boil water in a vessel , add enough salt , then turn off the stove.
- Add rice flour to the water , mix well properly with a spatula to make it in the form of a dough.
- Keep it aside closing the lid for half an hour.
- Now heat tawa , on the other side , take a cover (thick plastic cover) , apply little oil on it ,take a big ball of the dough ,place it on the cover ,and start making a rotti by pressing with your hands from the center towards all sides equally.
- When tawa gets heated ,place this roti on the tawa with your hands carefully .
- spread little oil on the roti. Let it cook for a while then turn the roti with spatula.
- Again add little oil to the roti , and let it cook for few more mins till the color changed to light golden brown.
- Serve hot with any pickle or chutney. I made urad dal chutney for this and the combination is too good.