Many times i don't understand what to do with the left-over rice..But when i am speaking to my cousin about this she told me one new recipe that can be made with the left over rice.She learned it from her in-laws and that came to me finally.I tried it...This is very easy and too tasty when it is very hot .Then i thought of sharing this on my blog.Let's see how to do this...!!!
- Boiled rice(left-over rice) : 1 cup
- Onion : 1(chopped)
- Salt : as required
- Chilli powder : as required
- Oil : 1 tblspn
- Mustard : 1 tspn
- Jeera : 1 tspn
- Curry leaves : 5
- Heat oil in a pan ,add mustard ,jeera .Let them splutter.
- Add onions ,salt ,chilli powder ,curry leaves and cook till the onions become little soft .
- Add the left-over rice and mix well till the rice become very hot.
- Serve with sev or papadams.
Step by step procedure: