Veg fried rice ...wow .. love the flavor coming from it..Vegetables mixed with the flavor of basmati rice gives a pleasant n refreshing aroma . A vegetable fried rice is perfect when right set of vegetables are added in right quantities. This simple and quick dish makes any meal delightful.
- Basmati Rice : 3 cups (boiled ,each grain seperated)
- Vegetables( Carrots ,Beans ,Cabbage) finely chopped : 1 cup
- Capsicum : 3 tblspn (chopped)
- Spring onions : 2 (whites & greens)
- Black pepper powder : 1/2 tblspn
- Salt : as required
- Vinegar : 1/2 tblspn
- Oil : 2 tblspn
- Boil vegetables for 2-3 mins in oven or on flame.
- Heat oil in a pan , add chopped spring onion whites,salt and fry for a minute
- Add capsicums and fry for another one minute , then combine it with cooked vegetables and saute them on a high flame for 3-4 mins. Be careful that vegetables do not stick to pan.
- Add cooked rice , mix well , adjust salt and add pepper powder and vinegar.
- Mix well then add chopped spring onion greens.
- Garnish with carrots and serve hot .