I have always been fascinated by the range of fruit juices available in India.On a hot summer day we tend to drink lots of coconut water, fruit juices made from various kinds of fruits.However juices can be served plain or by adding spicy flavorings such as mint ,ginger etc., Strawberries are one of my favorite fruit. These were not available in abundance in my childhood days, but in the recent days the scenario changed and they are found in almost every super market. This is kind of a cocktail, where in you feel the punch of mint and chunks of strawberry.
- Strawberries : 4
- Lemon : 1
- Mint : 1 sprig
- Sugar syrup : 2 tblspn
- Sparkling water (club soda)
- Cut the stems of the straw berries and split into halves.
- Take a glass and throw 4 halves in each glass , 1 tblspn sugar syrup , 1 tblspn lemon juice ,3-4 leaves of mint,
- Crush all the stuff using a spoon and fill it with sparkling soda and a couple of ice cubes.
- Serve with a fresh strawberry in the hot summer.
Take an equal quantity of water and sugar in a sauce pan ,bring it to boil and stir until the sugar dissolves.
Sending this to :
Srav's Splash Into Summer
Jyothi Cool Summer Sips
Indrani's Summer cooler : ThandaThanda , cool cool
Divya's Fun In The Sun
Tickling palates Let's Cook Kids Special